13 days into 2015.
New year, new me? not really.
I am who I am. From the day I was born to the day that you read this post, I have experienced things that have created the person I am today. Yes, 2015 will introduce new circumstances, new joys, and new trials, but all in all, the new year isn’t what will bring about a new me. Only I can do that. And honestly, I like who I am and what I’d really like to do in 2015 is explore ME more!
I believe that everything that I need in this life can be found within myself (especially considering that Christ lives in me). Therefore, in 2015 my goal is not to limit God and furthermore myself.
When I feel inspired to do something, I will do it.
When I feel the Lord telling me to say something, I will say it.
I won’t let fear dictate how I operate.
I won’t hold back.
This is the year that I will experience who I am in a new capacity and in turn, allow God to be God in me and my life.
Here is a list of some of the ways that I plan on pushing further than I have in the past
- Prayer & Fasting – I’ve learned that prayer and fasting should be a lifestyle in order to ensure that I am on a constant level of sensitivity to God’s voice which is SUPER important to me. I literally don’t want to make any moves if He hasn’t sanctioned them.
- Healthy Lifestyle – Y’all already know I’ve tried just about EVERYTHING to lose weight and the one thing that I’ve lacked is consistency. This year, I don’t want to make any drastic changes at one time. What I will focus on instead is one good decision at a time: incorporating more fruit and veggies and thinking before I eat.
- GET PREGGO!!!! This is such a huge desire of mine and I believe that I will win this battle I’m in between me and PCOS (I’ll expound on this in another post soon!).
- Consistency with Lessy’s World! I’m soooooo very grateful for this outlet and even more grateful that people actually take time out of their lives to pay attention to mine. I’m honored to be able to pour into people’s lives and this year I will be more intentional about doing so 🙂
- Be a better friend. Simply put, I want to give more. Care more. Love more…and that’s what I intend on doing 🙂
My list of goals isn’t super complex, but being able to accomplish them all means soooo much to me SO…let’s see how this goes 🙂
Thank you so much for reading!! Love you guys!! 🙂