Do you ever wake up just with an overwhelming joy, happiness, and appreciation for the things in your life?
I usually don’t but today, while driving to work having a mini praise & worship session, my heart became sooooo full of things that I’m grateful for and I decided to make a list so that I don’t forget how I’m feeling in this moment.
- The friendship I have with my husband. I can honestly say that I don’t only love him, but I genuinely LIKE him, enjoy living with him, and I love our mornings together getting ready for work.
- Blueberry bagels – they’re soooo good!
- My little sugah and the fact that God saw it fit to create pregnancy and motherhood – it’s literally one of the best experiences EVER!
- A peaceful pregnancy! I’m very much so aware that not everyone goes through such a calm pregnancy and at first I was expecting all of the not to good symptoms but I’ve learned that this breeze of a pregnancy is another way that God is showering His grace upon me!
- PULP – I know some people don’t like it, but OJ with pulp is EVERYTHING!!!
- Winter scents at Bath & Body Works – I got an email yesterday of a sneak peek of the fragrances for the winter and my heart automatically FILLED with joy!
- Consistent jobs that are pretty much stress-free!
- A creative mind
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Love – in every form, another one of the best feelings ever <3
- The power of a smile! You ever walk down the street and smile and someone and could tell it was just what they needed in that moment? Best. Feeling. Ever.
- Handbags, Accessories, Make-up, and Fragrances – I mean…what girl can live without them? lol
- My family and more specifically my sisters and my momma – they’re some of my most FAAAAVORITE people ever <3
What are you grateful for today??