Personally, weekends are usually when I’m able to break out of the normal oatmeal or yogurt mold that I try to follow during the week and this is one of my FAAAAAVORITE go too, yummy breakfast recipes for the weekend!
(you can use as much or as little of each of these ingredients OR switch some of them out with a veggie you like!)
Olive Oil (to coat the bottom of whatever frying pan you cook in)
- Beat two eggs and add salt and pepper
- Finely chop tomatoes, onions, spinach
- Mix veggies with the beaten eggs
- Put oil in your nonstick frying pan
- Pour egg mixture into the pan
- Once the mixture stiffens a big, flip it over
- Add cheese (my favorite part! lol)
- Then enjoy by itself, with toast, or with crackers!
Simple, yummy, and nutritious (sort of…I guess lol)