Thanksgiving was yesterday and it was very different for me. My younger sister now lives in California and my other sister went to spend the holiday with her.
My sisters and I are SUPER close so not having them here this Thanksgiving was pretty rough but I had to remember to give thanks anyway. Now that the day is over, I wanted to share my list of things that I’m STILL thankful for (because we’re practicing being FOREVER grateful/thankful and not just limiting our thankfulness to one day!)
- Friends Turned Family. Although my sisters were gone, we shared our Thanksgiving with 2 friends of mine who have literally become part of my family. It didn’t fully click with me until last night how grateful I am that family isn’t solely defined by blood relationship but instead by the connection that people share based on their experiences together. Iana & George – I appreciate y’all more than you know <3
- Macaroni & Cheese
- New Mercies Daily – Because let’s face it, we mess up over and over but the fact that I can start every day is SO refreshing!
- Ice cold water – best thing ever, don’t debate me. 😀
- A Warm House – Our heat was going on and off and we FINALLY got it fixed and THANK YOU JESUS – heat is a gift.
- The opportunity to be a #WAHM (Work At Home Mom)
- The Peace that was released on Earth when Jesus was born gives me access to peace at all times no matter what’s going on around me
- A solid support system
- The ability to Turn My Dreams Into Reality even when my circumstances aren’t ideal or perfect.
Now, it’s your turn. Respond below or send me an email sharing a few things you’re grateful for! 🙂